Polorosa F1 raspberry tomato
It’s the first domestic variety of raspberry tomato for growing in greenhouses and plastic tunnels. It’s perfect for short as well as extended growing cycles. It may be planted from mid-February through July. Vigorous, permanently growing plants offer high commercial and early yield. Fruit setting remains good throughout the entire period of cultivation, even in difficult conditions. It offers a yield comparable to the best imported varieties of this type. This variety is distinguished by an excellent quality of fruit – they’re spherical, slightly ribbed, fairly hard, resistant to microcracking, with an average weight of 160-200 g. In case of fall planting, the weight of fruit may exceed 200 g. Tomatoes have a pleasant raspberry color and a strong stem. They last long after the harvest. RESISTANCE: ToMV, Fol:1,2, Ff1-5, Va Vd
Georgia F1 raspberry tomato
A quick-growing raspberry tomato plant. Fruit of excellent quality – slightly flattened, smooth or softly ribbed, well-shaped, deep pink, firm and shining, on average achieving 180-200 g. Attractive, long-lasting stem. Compact plants with short internodes, characterized by early maturity and high prolificness. They don’t show the tendency to self-terminate. Recommended for extended and seasonal growing under cover. It doesn't show the tendency to be susceptible to blossom end rot.
- very prolific variety for growing in greenhouses and tunnels
- firm, round, slightly flattened, well-shaped, well-proportioned fruit of the average weight of 160 g, with an attractive looking stem
- higher tolerance to noble rot than other varieties
- RESISTANCE: ToMV, Fol:1,2, Va Vd This variety is resistant to: tomato mosaic virus (ToMV), Fusarium of species 1 and 2 (Fol:1,2) (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. Lycopersici), Verticillium wilt (Va Vd) and sunburns.
- distinguished by high prolificness, early maturity, fruit quality and tolerance to stressful conditions
- produces 4-5 fruits on a cluster
- large, tasty, well-shaped and firm fruit of 190-220 g in weight, without the tendency to crack
- RESISTANCE: ToMV, Fol:1,2, Ff1-5, Va Vd This variety is resistant to: tomato mosaic virus (ToMV), Fusarium of species 1 and 2 (Fol:1,2) (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. Lycopersici), Verticillium wilt (Va Vd) and sunburns..
Traditional domestic varieties of red tomatoes (Baron F1 and Jowisz F1) are also available.